I am a Research Scientist at Facebook. I completed my Ph.D. in computer science at UC Davis under the advice of Professor Cindy Rubio Gonzalez in 2020.
- 08/2020 One paper w/ Ignacio and Cindy on compiler-induced inconsistency accepted to SC’20.
- 12/2019 One paper w/ Cindy on error-inducing input generation accepted to ICSE’20.
- 05/2018 One paper w/ Cindy on precision tuning accepted to ISSTA’18.
- 11/2017 I presented our paper on numerical bug study at ASE’17 in Urbana-Champaign, Illinois.
- 08/2017 I presented our recent work on precision tuning at Dagstuhl Seminar on Analysis and Synthesis of Floating-point Programs in Germany.
- 07/2017 One paper w/ Anthony and Cindy accepted to ASE’17.
- 06/2016 I attended the PLDI’16 and ACM SIGPLAN Programming Language Mentoring Workshop (PLMW).
pLiner: Isolating Lines of Floating-Point Code for Compiler Induced Variability
Efficient Generation of Error-Inducing Floating-Point Inputs via Symbolic Execution
Exploiting Community Structure for Floating-Point Precision Tuning
A Comprehensive Study of Real-World Numerical Bug Characteristics